Find cheap flights to Rhodes
Book Cheap Rhodes Plane Tickets (Return)
Pros: Good flight (when we eventually got airborne. Friendly cabin crew
Cons: Last minute gate changes at Heraklion meant lots of confusion & frustration plus late departure. Edinburgh airport is a joke since its recent upgrades, plane sent to wrong bay caused delays getting off then baggage handlers are slow beyond useless, seem to think they are doing everyone a big favour & will do things when it suits them. No help or information from airport staff who promptly vanished at the 1st sign of trouble. Edinburgh airport really needs to have a long hard look at itself.
Pros: The crew was fine and boarding was efficient.
Cons: We missed our connecting flight, had to wait six hours to fly to Munich, then sat in the Munich airport for four more hours as the flight to Milan was delayed. My bag made it to Milan by 10:30, I arrived at 22:00.
Cons: Everything from checking in where I asked for an aisle seat and was informed that I was given an aisle seat just to find that I was given a middle seat on both legs even though I had checked in for the second leg of the trip. Added to which my luggage is now missing
Book Cheap Rhodes Plane Tickets (One-way)
Pros: Comfortable flight
Cons: Alanya airport puts you through security 3 times. If they want to do this at the gate including hand searching they need to employ more staff to speed up the process. Food and drink at the airport is expensive
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Rhodes
- Looking for cheap airfare to Rhodes? 25% of our users found return tickets to Rhodes for the following prices or less: From Manchester £112, from London £160, from Bristol £161
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be February, March and April. The cheapest month to fly to Rhodes is June.
- Rhodes Airport (RHO) is one of the busiest airports in Greece, despite its small size. As the major gateway for travellers to the South Aegean, it can get very busy in the high season: you may need to factor in queuing time to your onward travel plans.
- Ferry links to islands like Chalki, Tilos and Simi depart from Rhodes Port, which is approximately 30min drive from the airport. The easiest way to get to your connecting ferry from your flight to Rhodes is to take a taxi.
- In need of local currency after your flight to Rhodes? Onexchange has bureaux de change in the Arrivals Hall and public area, which are open from 07:00 to 00:00 from May to October. ATMs are also conveniently located around the terminal building.
- Shopping options at Rhodes Airport are limited to duty-free and a small kiosk selling drinks, snacks and magazines. Should you need any medical items, however, there is a small pharmacy in the public area of Departures.
- Travellers arriving on flights to Rhodes in need of a bite to eat can access a few kiosks, snack bars and cafés located in the public area of the terminal building. It is worth noting that many of these are seasonal, operating only between May and October.
- If you’re keen to stay near Rhodes Airport, you will find a couple of hotels just a short distance away. Vallian Village (5min) and Rhodian Sun Hotel (8min) can both arrange a shuttle on request.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.