Find cheap flights to Prague
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£174||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Prague
- Looking for cheap airfare to Prague? 25% of our users found return tickets to Prague for the following prices or less: From London £61, from Manchester £89, from Birmingham £112
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Prague is January.
- The international airport in the capital city of the Czech Republic is Vaclav Havel Airport Prague (PRG), or Prague Airport. First time visitors to Prague should pay a visit to the Visitor Centre at the Terminal 2 Arrival Lounge which has a host of information regarding transport and accommodations in and around Prague and train tickets to downtown are also available.
- Interchange and Cash Point operate several booths where international passengers on flights to Prague can make currency exchange transactions, buy Travellers cheques and receive cash advances. Interchange offices are located in the transit area of Terminals 1 and 2 and at Arrivals and Departure lounges while Cash Point ATMs can be found in the transit area and public zone of Terminal 1.
- If you forget your toothbrush at home, need headache medicine or other first aid supplies for your flight to Prague there is a Lekarna Letiste Pharmacy on the second floor of the corridor connecting Terminals 1 and 2 at Prague Airport where travellers can purchase other beauty products and toiletries.
- While you’re waiting for your flight take advantage of one of three lounges at Prague Airport: the MasterCard Lounge (Terminal 1), serves visitors travelling outside the Schengen Zone, Erste Premier Lounge (Terminal 2) caters to guests travelling to countries within the Schengen Zone and Raiffeisenbank Lounge (Terminal 2) serves those moving within the Schengen Area.
- There is a long list of hotels in Prague that provide complimentary transfers to and from Vaclav Havel Airport Prague so you can rest easy after your flight and not worry about ground transportation. Among those offering free airport shuttle are Courtyard by Marriott Prague Airport, K&K Hotel Central and Art Deco Imperial Hotel.
FAQs - booking Prague flights
How long is the flight to Prague?
What is the cheapest flight to Prague?
Which airlines fly to Prague?
How far is Prague airport from central Prague?
What is the name of Prague’s airport?
What dining options are there at Vaclav Havel Airport Prague?
What shopping options are there at Vaclav Havel Airport Prague?
What facilities are available for families with children at Vaclav Havel Airport Prague?
How do I get to Prague centre from Vaclav Havel Airport Prague?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Václav Havel Prague
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Prague Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Prague Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Prague
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.