LON - DXB
Find cheap flights from London to Dubai
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from London to Dubai
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £360 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Dubai was found, on average, 55 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 7% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- When you’re booking your flight from London to Dubai, there are a few options available. Flights to Dubai generally operate out of London Stansted and Gatwick Airports; and, although Dubai has 2 major international airports, almost all direct flights from London fly into Dubai International Airport (DXB). Dubai International Airport lies 3 miles northwest of the city centre and is one of the most active airports in the world by international passenger traffic.
- Getting to the city centre from Dubai International Airport is affordable and easy via both bus and train connections. The bus from Dubai International Airport costs around 3 AED (£1) and takes approximately an hour to get from the airport to the city centre.
- If you’re planning to take the metro to the city centre after your flight from London to Dubai, you can access it from Terminals 1 and 3. The bus fare is around the same price as the bus, but takes around an hour and a half to reach the city centre.
- From Costa Coffee and Starbucks to Jack’s Bar & Grill, Dubai International Airport has several airport restaurant options to choose from if you could use a bite to eat before your flight departs. The restaurants in the airport are located in Terminal 3 on the 2nd level.
- If you need to leave your car at Dubai International Airport at any point throughout your stay, it features two main airport parking options: premium and economy. Premium parking fees start at about 30 AED (£6.50) per hour and 125 AED (£27) per day, while economy rates start at approximately 25 AED (£5.30) per hour and 75 AED (£16) per day.
FAQs for booking London to Dubai flights
Book cheap flights from London to Dubai (return)
Pros: Extra legroom seats are a godsend (but that's applicable to any airline, not just Wizzair, although they do seem to have a few more of these than other airlines - low cost or not). Also, despite a 35 min. initial delay, we eventually landed only 15 min. later than the scheduled time.
Cons: The boarding process at Gatwick was disastrous. There were only 2 agents, none of which spoke proper English. Also, one of them was busy checking each individual carry-on bag with unnecessary extra scrutiny, only to provide customers to the second agent, which was taking the payments for extra bags.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.