Find cheap flights to Colorado
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (7% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (24% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£1204||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Colorado
- Looking for cheap airfare to Colorado? 25% of our users found return tickets to Colorado for the following prices or less: From Edinburgh Turnhouse £521, from London £848, from Manchester £1188
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Colorado is January.
- Several air carriers including British Airways, Delta and Icelandair offer flights to Colorado from the UK which terminate at Denver International Airport (DEN). The largest airport in the United States, DIA (as it is commonly known) is a focus airport for Southwest Airlines as well as United Airlines.
- Delta services flights originating in Scotland that depart from Edinburgh Turnhouse Airport (EDI) destined for DIA, but there are stopovers involved in this route. Flights in conjunction with KLM will stop at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) and either Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) or Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) before landing in Denver.
- Meanwhile, flights solely with Delta from Edinburgh Turnhouse Airport will make stopovers first at New York’s JFK Airport. From there, connections to Colorado can be made via Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) or Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport.
- When it comes to airports in the UK capital, Austrian Airlines, Finnair and British Airways all offer direct flights to Colorado, bound for DIA, from London’s Heathrow Airport (LHR). Lufthansa also offers flights from London Heathrow with a stopover at Frankfurt am Main Airport (FRA) before continuing on to Denver.
- If you are leaving from Manchester Airport (MAN), you can select between Icelandair and Delta, but neither offers direct flights on this route. Icelandair will first stop at Keflavik International Airport (KEF) before connecting to Denver, while flights aboard Delta will stop first at Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and then at Salt Lake City Airport (SLC).
FAQs - booking Colorado flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United Kingdom to Colorado due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Colorado?
What is the cheapest flight to Colorado?
Which airlines fly to Colorado?
What are the most popular destinations in Colorado?
Is DIA convenient for getting to Dinosaur National Monument?
How do I visit Mesa Verde National Park from DIA?
How far is Grand Junction from DIA?
Where can I exchange local currency at DIA?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Colorado
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Colorado Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Colorado
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.