Find cheap flights to Hong Kong
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (2% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£668||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Hong Kong
- Looking for cheap airfare to Hong Kong? 25% of our users found return tickets to Hong Kong for the following prices or less: From Glasgow £426, from Newcastle upon Tyne £433, from Birmingham £457
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Hong Kong is November.
- If your flights to Hong Kong include a long layover in Hong Kong International Airport and you’re looking for someway to fill the time, you might be able to catch a movie. There is an IMAX Theatre on Level 6 at Terminal 2 playing all the latest Hollywood blockbusters as well as local flicks.
- For those who are just passing through Hong Kong and won’t have a chance to leave the airport, you may still be able to absorb some of Hong Kong’s art and culture. The airport hosts a number of cultural exhibits in stands throughout the airport. You can visit the airport website to see a list of their current exhibits or keep an eye out as you walk to your gate.
- There are currently 7 pay-in lounges throughout the airport for those looking for a spot to relax as you wait for your flight. A couple of good options are the Aerotel by Gate 60, Level 7, or the Plaza Premium near Gate 1, Level 6.
- The Hong Kong International Airport is a good place for duty-free shopping, with a wide range of popular designer brands, technology stores and souvenir shops. There is also a number of grocery stores and stationary stores scattered throughout the terminal to help you stock up on flight essentials.
- If you’re looking to leave your car at the airport while you travel, Hong Kong International Airport offers an online tool to help you book long-term parking (from 3 – 30 days) for your private vehicle. This tool is available from the airport website. If you haven’t arranged parking online, you can use their drive-in service, however you will not be guaranteed a space.
FAQs - booking Hong Kong flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United Kingdom to Hong Kong Intl due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Hong Kong?
What is the cheapest flight to Hong Kong?
Which airlines fly to Hong Kong?
How far is Hong Kong airport from central Hong Kong?
What is the name of Hong Kong’s airport?
What hotels are located close to the Hong Kong International Airport?
What are some dining options in the Hong Kong International Airport?
How do I get to the airport from Hong Kong?
Are there any conference or business facilities at the Hong Kong International Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Hong Kong?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Hong Kong?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Hong Kong?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Hong Kong?
Top 5 airlines flying to Hong Kong Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Hong Kong Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.