Find cheap flights to Ireland
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£159||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Ireland
- Looking for cheap airfare to Ireland? 25% of our users found return tickets to Ireland for the following prices or less: From Bristol £74, from Birmingham £84, from Edinburgh Turnhouse £100
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Ireland is January.
- The 5 main international airports in Ireland are: Dublin Airport (DUB) on the east coast, Cork Airport (ORK) on the south coast, Knock Airport (NOC) in the north west and the airport of Shannon (SNN) on the west coast. Each airport is the primary airport of its respective region, so you can choose which flights to Ireland suit you best based on where you would like to visit.
- Certain airports in the UK also offer flights to Donegal (CFN) and Kerry airports (KIR). These airports are less busy but may only have very basic facilities.
- Dublin Airport is probably the best one to fly to if you would like to visit multiple cities, as it offers the most options when it comes to domestic flights throughout Ireland. Cork Airport is also another good option.
- Car seats are mandatory for children from 8 months to 4 years old when travelling in a car, so you might have to bring your own or rent one if you are going to be travelling by car in Ireland.
- The best way to travel around Ireland is by car or public transport, given its size. However, you may need to take a plane to visit the Aran Islands from the mainland.
FAQs - booking Ireland flights
How long is the flight to Ireland?
What is the cheapest flight to Ireland?
Which airlines fly to Ireland?
What are the most popular destinations in Ireland?
Do I need to use my passport to enter Ireland?
Which flights to Ireland should I look at if I want to see the Cliffs of Moher?
Which flights to Ireland should I look at if I want to see the Rock of Cashel?
Where can I see the Book of Kells?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Ireland
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Ireland (Return)
Book cheap flights to Ireland (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.