Find cheap flights to Marrakesh
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£261||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Marrakesh
- Looking for cheap airfare to Marrakesh? 25% of our users found return tickets to Marrakesh for the following prices or less: From London £122, from Manchester £123, from Birmingham £160
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Marrakesh is January.
- Foreign visitors on flights to Marrakesh will be happy to know that there are several offices onsite to assist with your currency exchange transactions, cash advances and other financial services. BMCE Bank Exchange Office, Global Exchange and Speed Money are just three of such offices located at Marrakesh Menara Airport.
- First time visitors to Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK) otherwise known as Marrakesh Airport should make a stop at the Tourism Information Counter at the International arrivals area where there are professional staff ready to provide transportation and other essential information to help you make the best of your trip to Morocco.
- Families flying with children and other international visitors to Marrakesh will be pleased to hear there is a Fast Track option at the airport for arriving passengers which is a priority access to avoid long wait lines and avoidable delays guaranteeing to get you on your way with discretion and comfort.
- Entrepreneurs and business travellers at Marrakesh Airport can enjoy the hospitality of the Pearl Lounges (located in both Arrivals and Departures areas) with appointed workspaces to review email or conduct other business related work while staff is on hand to provide beverages or food you may request, creating a stress free environment.
- Worried about parking? Marrakesh Menara Airport does have a multi-purpose parking lot to suit your parking requirements be it car, coach or van with a space facing the two airport terminals for drop off and pick-ups. There is also accommodation for short stay and long stay customers depending on your length of absence.
FAQs - booking Marrakesh flights
How long is the flight to Marrakesh?
What is the cheapest flight to Marrakesh?
Which airlines fly to Marrakesh?
How far is Marrakesh airport from central Marrakesh?
What is the name of Marrakesh’s airport?
What hotels offer complimentary transport to and from Marrakesh Airport?
Are there any places to grab a meal at Marrakesh Airport?
How do I get from Marrakesh Airport to downtown Marrakesh?
What shopping options are there at Marrakesh Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Marrakesh Menara
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Marrakesh Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Marrakesh Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Marrakesh
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.