Find cheap flights to Morocco
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (22% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£295||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Morocco
- Looking for cheap airfare to Morocco? 25% of our users found return tickets to Morocco for the following prices or less: From London £145, from Birmingham £207, from Edinburgh Turnhouse £218
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Morocco is January.
- Morocco has a number of airports that receive flights from the UK, all of which have onward connections to domestic hubs. If you want to spend time on the beach, you could fly into Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport (CMN) and take a connecting flight to Essaouira Airport (ESU), whereas if you want to soak up the culture of Morocco, you could fly into Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK) or Fez Sais International Airport (FEZ), which serves the cities of Fez and Meknes, and immerse yourself in the colours and sounds of the country.
- If you are looking at flights to Morocco so you can explore the desert and Atlas Mountains, you could consider booking a flight to Ouarzazate Airport (OZZ), which is located just north of the Sahara Desert, and then take a transfer to Tinghir, one of the High Atlas towns, by road.
- Visitors wanting to visit the blue and white village of Chefchaouen might consider booking flights from the UK to Marrakesh or Rabat-Salé Airport (RBA) and then booking an onward connection to Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport (TNG), which is located approximately 70 mi away from Chefchaouen.
- While it is not necessary for British passport holders to get a visa to visit Morocco for a period of up to three months, you should ensure that you get your passport stamped upon arrival so that when you depart Morocco, the border officials can see when you entered the country.
- Obtaining Moroccan currency is best done at a money exchange counter once you have arrived in the country. As the currency is closed, you can only bring 2,000 MAD (approximately 162 GBP) into the country, however local currency is easily obtained at foreign exchange counters in the airports. You will need to show your passport when buying currency in Morocco.
FAQs - booking Morocco flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United Kingdom to Morocco due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Morocco?
What is the cheapest flight to Morocco?
Which airlines fly to Morocco?
What are the most popular destinations in Morocco?
Are there direct flights to Morocco?
Is it mandatory to use a child car seat in Morocco?
Where should I fly to in Morocco if I want to go to Taroudant?
I am going to Saïdia, what is the best airport to use?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Morocco
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Morocco Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.