Find cheap flights to Oslo Airport
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (29% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£166||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Oslo Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Oslo Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Oslo Airport for the following prices or less: From London £42, from Birmingham £91, from Bristol £99
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Oslo Airport is January.
- When booking flights to Oslo, you’ll notice that there are two possible airports: the main Oslo Airport (OSL), also known as Gardermoen, and Sandefjord Airport (TRF), referred to as Oslo Torp. The airport depends mainly on the airline you are flying with, Sandefjord Airport is served primarily by European budget airlines such as Wizz Air, Ryanair and Norwegian.
- Most seats at the Oslo Airport come with power outlets so you can charge your mobile phone after the flight to Oslo and contact all your close ones. You can also connect to the airport’s free Wi-Fi.
- Feeling thirsty after your flight to Oslo? There are numerous water dispensers you can use to refill your water bottle and they are free of charge. You can also get a fruit drink at Norgeglasset or coffee at Starbucks. If you feel like having something to eat, get a Norwegian dish at FlyBar or Havsalt.
- Spoil yourself with a new haircut at Cutters between flights or pop into Lakkbar for a quick manicure and pedicure. If going on a shopping spree sounds more appealing, you have a plethora of shops to visit at the airport, for example Aera for both men and women or Way Nor with Norwegian souvenirs.
- If you booked your flight to Oslo with Ryanair, be aware that Oslo Torp Sandefjord Airport (TRF) is located about 75 miles from Oslo and the drive to Oslo will take about 2 hours. You can get there with Torp Express Bus service or by taking a train from the Torp Railway Station that you can reach via shuttle bus from the airport.
FAQs - booking Oslo Airport flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United Kingdom to Oslo Gardermoen due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from United Kingdom to Oslo Gardermoen due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Oslo Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Oslo Airport?
Which airlines fly to Oslo Airport?
How far is Oslo Airport airport from central Oslo?
How do I get to the city centre from Oslo Airport?
Does the Oslo Airport provide services for families with kids?
Are there car rental agencies at Oslo Torp Sandefjord Airport?
Are there onsite airport hotels at the Oslo Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Oslo Airport?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Oslo Airport?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Oslo Airport?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Oslo Airport?
Top 5 airlines flying to Oslo Gardermoen
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Oslo Airport Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.