Find cheap flights to Singapore
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£749||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Singapore
- Looking for cheap airfare to Singapore? 25% of our users found return tickets to Singapore for the following prices or less: From London £469, from Birmingham £495, from Manchester £507
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Singapore is November.
- Feeling hot and bothered after flights to Singapore then take a dip in the rooftop pool at the Aerotel Airport Transit Hotel at T1 Singapore Changi Airport. The cost of entry is free for hotel guests, but costs SGD17 (approximately GBP10) if you are just dropping by for a quick dip.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature in one of the gardens at Singapore Changi Airport. T1 has a Cactus Garden and a Water Lily Garden, while T2 boasts a beautiful Sunflower Garden. In T3 you can visit the Butterfly Garden which is home to over 1,000 butterflies.
- When you are tired of walking around Singapore Changi Airport and want to get some sleep before your next flight take advantage of one of the free-to-use rest areas located in each terminal. These sleeping areas have big comfortable chairs where you can curl up to snooze in order to revitalise.
- For travellers who have Hello Kitty fans in their family, look no further than the Hello Kitty Orchid Garden in the T3 arrivals hall of Singapore Changi Airport. This is the perfect place to hide away in amongst the greenery, from the hubbub of the airport. The menu has various breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea options, all created with Hello Kitty in mind.
- For insatiable movie fans who have layovers between their flight to Singapore and the next destination, there are two 24-hour cinemas – one in T2 and the other in T3 where you can while away the time watching the latest blockbuster movies free of charge.
- Families with children will be happy to know that each terminal has an indoor playground for children from the ages of 1 to 12. These play areas have brightly coloured slides and climbing frames that will keep children occupied for hours.
- Singapore Changi Airport boasts a number of interactive stations to help keep children (and adults) entertained, including the Social Tree in T1 which is the largest interactive structure in the airport where you can attach your photos to the screens at the base of the tree and upload your memories of Changi to the tree.
FAQs - booking Singapore flights
What is the cheapest flight to Singapore?
Which airlines fly to Singapore?
How far is Singapore airport from central Singapore?
What is the name of Singapore’s airport?
Are there baby care facilities at Singapore Changi Airport?
Are there hotel shuttles from Singapore Changi Airport to the centre?
How do I transfer between terminals at Singapore Changi Airport?
Is it possible to store luggage at Singapore Changi Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Singapore Changi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.