Find cheap flights to Zurich
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£218||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Zurich
- Looking for cheap airfare to Zurich? 25% of our users found return tickets to Zurich for the following prices or less: From London £100, from Manchester £142, from Birmingham £153
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly to Zurich is November.
- Business class and first class travellers can rejoice in knowing that Zurich Airport provides deluxe VIP Service and Lounges with dedicated personal assistants to cater to your exclusive needs. In addition, there are Prime Centres in close proximity ready to host business meetings or you can attend a conference at Radisson Blu Airport Conference Centre.
- Travelling with the kids on your flight to Zurich? Then you will be happy to hear that there are Family Service areas available at Zurich Airport at Gates A and E with baby care products and change tables as well as a kitchenette with a microwave. Both areas also carry large well-lit playrooms with an assortment of toys and games.
- If your flight to Zurich is just the first leg of your journey Zurich Airport provides a Transit Hotel next to Gates B/D for travellers who have a layover or a few hours to kill before their connecting flight. There is also a Rest Area in lieu of full rooms and the use of showers are included in the package which must be reserved in advance.
- If you’re having trouble finding your way around Zurich Airport there are several Service & Information Desks throughout to assist you on your travels. There are five such desks located at Arrivals 1 and 2, car park P2, Check-in 2 and at Airside Centre. There you can find flight information as well as purchase train tickets and even book a hotel for free anywhere in Switzerland.
- Zurich Airport has an Observation Deck which is a great way to pass the time between flights and is fun for the entire family. The Observation Deck B walkway allows for an unparalleled view inside the cockpit with pilots and also has Airport Scopes so you can view close-ups of take-offs and landings.
FAQs - booking Zurich flights
How long is the flight to Zurich?
What is the cheapest flight to Zurich?
Which airlines fly to Zurich?
How far is Zurich airport from central Zurich?
What is the name of Zurich’s airport?
How do I get into downtown from Zurich Airport?
What shopping options are there at Zurich Airport?
What restaurant options are there at Zurich Airport?
What hotels offer free transport to the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Zurich
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Zurich Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Zurich Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Zurich
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.