LON - BUD
Find cheap flights from London to Budapest
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from London to Budapest
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £79 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Budapest was found, on average, 66 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 84% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport, otherwise known as Ferihegy or Budapest Airport, serves as the hub for LOT Polish Airlines as well as for the budget carriers Ryanair and Wizz Air and services the greater Budapest metropolitan area as well as being the central international gateway to nation of Hungary.
- Families with children at Budapest Airport can take heart knowing there is a kid’s play area on the mezzanine in the middle of the food court, where restless kids can go let off some steam on the sliders or simply play with other kids while parents enjoy a moment of peace.
- Need help navigating your way around London Luton Airport to find your flight? Well, you’ll be happy to know that there are representatives at the airport whose job it is to take care of any issues or problems, so you can make the most of your airport experience. They wear hi-visibility uniforms, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding one of them.
- Passengers using London Stansted Airport for their flight from London to Budapest should know that International Currency Exchange (ICE) operates several ATMs in the check-in areas, arrivals area and departures area of the airport, so you can get some Hungarian Forints before you arrive at your destination and get your trip off to a flying start.
- Going downtown after your flight from London to Budapest? If so, travelling by car, taxi or bus are the only modes of transport. Bus 100E costs about HUF900 - £2.50 for the trip, which lasts about 35 minutes. On the other hand, a taxi will cost you about HUF8045 - £21.80 for the 16-kilometre journey and renting a car is also an option worth considering if you also want to go further afield.
FAQs for booking London to Budapest flights
Book cheap flights from London to Budapest (return)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.