LON - PMI
Find cheap flights from London to Palma de Mallorca
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from London to Palma de Mallorca
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £86 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Palma de Mallorca was found, on average, 80 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is March.
- Morning departure is around 28% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Direct flights from London to Palma de Mallorca can be caught from any of four airports in London – Gatwick, Luton, Stansted and London City, so do consider this when you are booking your flight as you will need to take into account the travel time through London. Only British Airways flies from London City, while easyJet is the only airline that flies from Luton to Palma. It is possible to fly from London Heathrow Airport but these flights all include a stopover.
- For families travelling with babies on flights from London to Palma de Mallorca Airport you will be happy to know that there are baby change facilities in the arrivals hall on ground floor. These can be found near the toilets at the far end of the terminal.
- Passengers who are coming off flights from London to Palma de Mallorca at early hours of the morning or late can visit the Deli & Cia, which offers a range of natural, fresh food and drinks that can be taken away and enjoyed at leisure. The cuisine is international but you will find that there is an element of Mediterranean flavours so you can start to enjoy the tastes of the region as soon as you arrive.
- If you have some time before your flight leaves Palma de Mallorca Airport or perhaps you need to do some work away from the buzz of the airport you could consider buying a pass for one of the three VIP lounges – Formentor, Mediterráneo or Valldemossa. The cost to access the lounges is around EUR30 (GBP27) for adults and EUR15 (GBP13.50) for children.
- Forgotten to buy gifts for those back home. Don’t worry, there is a shop at the airport that stocks all the local gifts and accessories you might need. El Market Mallorca, situated on First Floor in departures, has all the products you need to remind you (and your family and friends back home) of your trip to Palma de Mallorca.
FAQs for booking London to Palma de Mallorca flights
Book cheap flights from London to Palma de Mallorca (return)
Pros: I was expecting EasyJet to run late and the crew to be overworked and rude, but they were like Southwest Airlines in the USA, very nice and on-time.
Cons: This applies to all airlines: crack down on travelers trying to bring to much cabin luggage! Also, travelers should have to first use the bin space above their seat before using some other bin space. Many people in the back of plane cram their cabin luggage into the first bins they see so they don't have to carry it from the back.
Book cheap flights from London to Palma de Mallorca (one-way)
Flights to Palma de Mallorca
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.