It wasn't clear that we would need to pay to check our luggage, especially since every international flight I have ever been on allows you a checked bag at no cost. When we got to the airport it cost us $130 each to check our bag which we were told it would have been around $50 if we had done it online ahead of time (if we knew). $130 per bag is excessive for checked luggage and we were extremely frustrated and disappointed. I like to fly Virgin when I can due to comfort but that experience left much to be desired.
clean. Seat covers nice and clean. furniture color scheme pleasant.
1. Seat distance by far too less.
2. seat width on the borderline of being acceptable.
3.. No entertainment, not even a flight info screen available.
4. Only instant coffee available. If it is instant, cappuccino or other café specialities should be available. Emirates and Etihad make the example.
5. Food okay - but not for french airline. No innovation, no thought in it. Standard "how do I get the cattle fed the cheapest possible" food.
6. Electrical / USB / Network plugs or WIFI unknown.
My seat..... No row in front of it.
Crew were excellent. Friendly and professional
Had a TVs show I've been wanting to see, Blackish, which we don't get in the Uk
Choice of films. I've seen a lot of them and the rest were awful
Why do flights always serve chocolate biscuits, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake? Strawberries,carrots and humous, grapes, olives, would make a nice alternative for example.
Hot food boring, tasteless
Some payment fees are estimated. Not all providers support all payment methods.
Hacker Fares sell tickets to/from a destination via different airlines and are subject to the booking
requirements and terms of each. Any changes made to one of your tickets will not necessarily grant
rights to change the other ticket. Fares change frequently and are subject to availability.
International travel may require proof of return flight.