Find cheap flights to Bogotá
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bogotá
- Looking for cheap airfare to Bogotá? 25% of our users found return tickets to Bogotá for the following prices or less: From Manchester £469, from London £498, from Edinburgh £506
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be February, March and April. The cheapest month to fly to Bogotá is March.
- Bogotá El Dorado Airport (BOG) is a large, modern airport consisting of two terminals. While the majority of international and domestic flights arrive at Terminal 1, you may need to transfer via free shuttle bus to Terminal 2 if you are connecting to a domestic flight. Allow around 15min for the journey.
- Travellers arriving on flights to Bogotá can assuage any hunger pangs at one of numerous food outlets in the Arrivals area. Concessions like OMA, Subway, Mimos and Dunkin’ Donuts are accessible right after baggage reclaim.
- Feeling thirsty at Bogotá El Dorado Airport? Drinking fountains are available free of charge near most of the toilet facilities, gates and customs.
- If you are just visiting the city for a short time, you may wish to leave any excess baggage at Bogotá El Dorado Airport. Luggage lockers are available on the 1st floor of Terminal 1 and open 24h a day.
- If you are arriving on a flight to Bogotá and need a moment of quiet contemplation, you can head to the 24h Airport Oratory. The multi-faith chapel is accessible to all passengers and also offers Mass at 11:15 every day except Monday.
- Numerous car rental desks are to be found at Bogotá El Dorado Airport. If this is your chosen way of getting around the city, you can pre-book your vehicle with a firm like Hertz, Avis or Flash Rent-a-Car and have it waiting for you upon arrival.
FAQs - booking Bogotá flights
How long is the flight to Bogotá?
What is the cheapest flight to Bogotá?
The cheapest airline ticket to Bogotá from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £387 return on the route London to Bogotá. The most popular route is London to Bogotá and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £496 return.
Which airlines fly to Bogotá?
In general from United Kingdom, Etihad Airways, Avianca and Turkish Airlines fly the most to Bogotá. The most popular route is from London, and Etihad Airways, Avianca & Turkish Airlines fly this route the most.
How far is Bogotá airport from central Bogotá?
Bogotá Airport is 6 miles from the centre of Bogotá. View on map.
What is the name of Bogotá’s airport?
Bogotá is served by Bogotá El Dorado Airport, also commonly referred to as El Dorado, Eldorado, or simply Bogotá Airport. The airport code is BOG.
What kind of shops and services does Bogotá El Dorado Airport offer?
As well as numerous duty-free shopping opportunities in both Departures and Arrivals, you will find several shops at Bogotá Airport selling souvenirs, handicrafts, books, clothing, cosmetics and accessories. There is a pharmacy in the Arrivals area, and you can also visit several travel agencies for assistance with last-minute travel plans or booking local accommodation.
Is there an on-site hotel at Bogotá El Dorado Airport?
While there is no on-site hotel at the airport, travellers on late-night flights to Bogotá can make use of numerous accommodation options located nearby. Hotel Habitel is located less than 0.5 mi from the terminal and runs a free airport shuttle every 15min, 24h a day. Alternatively, Courtyard by Marriott Bogotá Airport and Movich Buro 26 Hotel are both 5min away from the airport and also offer a complimentary shuttle service.
Where can I go to freshen up at Bogotá El Dorado Airport?
Showers are available for a fee in the Avianca Sala VIP or in the Sala VIP LAN. While you will need to have a lounge membership to access the latter, the former accepts passengers willing to pay a fee on the door when there is space. If you would prefer a cosmetic treatment or are looking to get your hair washed, you will find beauty salon Peluquería El Dorado landside in Terminal 1.
What is the fastest way to get from Bogotá El Dorado Airport to the city centre?
Taking a licensed white or yellow taxi is the quickest way to reach a city centre destination from Bogotá Airport – cabs are available from the taxi booths outside Arrivals and you can expect to pay from around 26.000 COP (6.25 GBP) to 30.000 COP (7.20 GBP) plus a 4.400 COP (1 GBP) airport surcharge. The journey to La Candelaria should take around 30min. The airport is also well connected by public transport, with Transmilenio route K86 running from 04:30 to 22:45 on weekdays. The fare for this is 2.300 GBP (0.55 GBP), which is payable using a Tullave card, but note that there is little space for luggage on board the bus.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Bogotá Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Decent price for economy comfort seat, 4A.
Cons: The flight was delayed about 80 minutes and they did not informed until when I got to the Airport. I could have stayed more at home instead of the terminal. They have also changed the boarding gate..
Pros: The crew was very attentive, as was to be expected for Business Class service.
Cons: Out of a total of only seven (7) Business Class passengers on the flight from Venice to Madrid, for some reason they only had five (5) meals available, so we were offered a selection from the standard economy class snack list, which was substandard and very disappointing considering we paid for Business Class and therefore expected a Business Class meal and not just a snack! Very poorly planned and completely unacceptable!
Book Cheap Bogotá Plane Tickets(One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.