Find cheap flights to Boston
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (26% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£621||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Boston
- Looking for cheap airfare to Boston? 25% of our users found return tickets to Boston for the following prices or less: From London £339, from Manchester £405, from Edinburgh Turnhouse £434
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Boston is November.
- If you arrive late on a flight to Boston and dream of going straight to bed, a hotel at the airport might be the best solution. Hilton Boston Logan Airport and Hyatt Harborside at Boston’s Logan International Airport are connected with the airport and offer a round-the-clock shuttle service to all terminals.
- Need to quench your thirst? Grab your reusable water bottle and find one of the many Hydration Stations that are available at the Boston Logan Airport for free. Otherwise there are also many shops to buy water bottles to ensure you stay hydrated.
- If you want to get in touch with your family or friends after a long flight to Boston, you can connect to the airport’s Wi-Fi quickly, easily and free of charge from all areas of the airport.
- Flying to Boston with a baby? Boston Logan International features Mamava Nursing Suites and family restrooms where you can change or feed the little ones in peace. If you need to pacify your baby, make use of one of the rocking chairs scattered around the airport. For those travelling with bigger kids, Boston Logan Airport is also set up with Kidport play areas which are located in all terminals.
- People who are interested in art and have some time to kill should watch out for art exhibitions that are organised in different parts of the Boston Logan International Airport. If you need help finding them, the airport’s public information booths have a list of all of them.
- After flights to Boston, let yourself be pampered at Be Relax where you can unwind during a massage or while getting a manicure. You can also visit Classique Hair Salon and treat yourself by getting your hair or nails done.
FAQs - booking Boston flights
How long is the flight to Boston?
What is the cheapest flight to Boston?
Which airlines fly to Boston?
How far is Boston airport from central Boston?
What is the name of Boston’s airport?
Does the Boston Logan Airport provide any facilities for animals?
How can I get to the city centre from Boston Logan International?
What can I eat at Boston Logan International Airport?
Is it possible to rent a car at Boston Logan International?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Boston Logan Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Boston Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Boston Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Boston
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.