Find cheap flights to Copenhagen
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£180||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Copenhagen
- Looking for cheap airfare to Copenhagen? 25% of our users found return tickets to Copenhagen for the following prices or less: From London £57, from Edinburgh Turnhouse £67, from Manchester £85
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Copenhagen is January.
- When booking flights to Copenhagen, you won’t have to worry about which airport to fly into. Copenhagen Airport is the largest airport in the Nordic countries and one of the oldest international airports in Europe, serving the entire region and part of southern Sweden.
- Flights to Copenhagen can be lengthy, and you may need a snack before seeing the sights. Copenhagen Airport features over 30 different dining options including McDonald’s and Starbucks, as well as restaurants and cafes serving up local fare.
- Need to leave your car at the airport? Copenhagen Airport parking is available from around DKK 360 (43 GBP) per week for an outdoor spot in a car park that is approximately a 7-10 minute walk from the terminals. For valet service, weekly costs start at around DKK 940 (112 GBP).
- The Copenhagen city centre is accessible by bus, train or metro. Bus line 5A will directly take you to several stops in the city centre, with lines 35 and 36 offering routes to different parts of the city. The train and metro can take you to City Hall Square, Nørreport, Central Station and other central locations. Since all of the public transport in Copenhagen is integrated, tickets for all three can be purchased from the same vending machines throughout the city and at Terminal 3 - two fare zones will cover most city centre travel, and will cost you around DKK 24 (3 GBP).
- If you’ve forgotten to bundle up, there are plenty of shops in Copenhagen Airport for you to grab a jacket and some accessories, some sunglasses or a heavy-duty coat for the slopes. Shops from Burberry to Gucci and H&M offer both fashionistas and bargain shoppers something for the frosty Copenhagen weather.
FAQs - booking Copenhagen flights
How long is the flight to Copenhagen?
What is the cheapest flight to Copenhagen?
Which airlines fly to Copenhagen?
How far is Copenhagen airport from central Copenhagen?
What is the name of Copenhagen’s airport?
What are the ticket options for Copenhagen public transport?
Are there any budget airlines that fly to Copenhagen Airport?
Is there an onsite hotel at Copenhagen Airport?
Is there free WiFi at Copenhagen Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Kastrup Copenhagen
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Copenhagen Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Copenhagen Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Copenhagen
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.