Find cheap flights to Santiago
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£1154||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Santiago
- Looking for cheap airfare to Santiago? 25% of our users found return tickets to Santiago for the following prices or less: From London £603, from Birmingham £817, from Aberdeen Dyce £863
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Santiago is March.
- Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez Airport (SCL) offers plenty of shops that are open 24h a day. Whether it’s duty-free goods or convenience products you’re after, you’ll find around ten outlets for round-the-clock shopping.
- Run out of reading material on your flight to Santiago? Not to worry – Santiago Airport offers passengers the chance to take part in a book swap. Simply write your recommendation on a sticker, paste it into your old book and exchange it for a different one.
- Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez Airport features plenty of charging points (USB ports and plug sockets) to help travellers stay connected during their journey.
- Feeling hungry after your flight to Santiago? Several food concessions are open 24h a day, with locations both airside and landside in the terminal building. Choose from Bakery & Co, Dunkin’ Donuts, Gatsby, Pronto or many other fast food outlets.
- Passengers in need of some quiet contemplation can head to the chapel in Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez Airport. Mass is offered every Sunday at 11:00, but the room is otherwise open 24/7 for all travellers.
- Want to lighten your load at Santiago Airport? A secure left luggage facility is in operation 24h a day, with daily rates depending on the size of your item.
FAQs - booking Santiago flights
What is the cheapest flight to Santiago?
How far is Santiago airport from central Santiago?
What is the name of Santiago’s airport?
Can I get from Santiago Airport to the city centre by public transport?
Where do I find a taxi at Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez Airport?
Is there an on-site hotel at Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez Airport?
Where can I go to relax at Santiago Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Santiago?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Santiago?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Santiago?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Santiago?
Top 5 airlines flying to Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Santiago Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.