Find cheap flights to Stockholm
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Stockholm
- Looking for cheap airfare to Stockholm? 25% of our users found return tickets to Stockholm for the following prices or less: From London £80, from Edinburgh £82, from Manchester £120
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Stockholm is January.
- When booking flights to Stockholm, you’ll most likely be flying into the largest regional airport: Stockholm Arlanda. Four airports exist within the vicinity of Stockholm, but the vast majority of international flights go through Stockholm Arlanda Airport, which is about 40 kilometers (25 miles) north of the city. Arlanda Airport has 4 terminals and is easily accessible to the city centre via several modes of transportation.
- The Stockholm city centre can be accessed easily from Arlanda Airport. Travelers can take the Flygbussarna bus that runs every 20 minutes to the city centre for around 100 SEK (8.60 GBP), or the Flixbus that runs every few hours for around 52 SEK (4.50 GBP). Tickets for the Flygbussarna can be purchased in ticket kiosks throughout the airport, at 7-Eleven outlets, online and on the bus, while Flixbus tickets must be purchased online. The high-speed Arlanda Express train can get you to the city centre faster, but prices start at around 295 SEK (25.50 GBP), which is about 3 times more expensive than the Flygbussarna.
- To stock up on cold weather accessories, souvenirs and the electronics you forgot at home, stop by the SkyCity shopping complex. There are over 30 shopping kiosks and stores within Arlanda Airport, from World of Toys for the kids to Hugo Boss and Longchamp for the grown-ups.
- Feeling hungry? Arlanda Airport features over 40 places to grab food before your flight. From airport staples like Starbucks and McDonalds to Swedish regional cuisine, you’ll have your pick of a wide range of different dining options before your departure.
- If you’re booking a flight to Stockholm with children, you’re in luck. The Arlanda Airport offers travellers with kids two different playgrounds, one in Terminal 4 and one in Terminal 5. Both of these terminals were designed in partnership with the Junibacken theme park - Stockholm’s 5th most popular tourist attraction.
Book Cheap Stockholm Plane Tickets (Return)
Cons: I was in Business Class. The pillow appeared to be used on the flight from London to Antigua so i threw it on the floor in front of me. You would think with coronavirus it would be sealed like on American Airlines. No sandwiches or anything except some nuts and a small diet coke. I had to ask for a second one. It appears they only care about the people from London. Deplaning was from the middle door and it was a free for all. They have no idea about service well at least not in this leg.
Book Cheap Stockholm Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.