Find cheap flights to Vasco da Gama
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Vasco da Gama
- Looking for cheap airfare to Vasco da Gama? 25% of our users found return tickets to Vasco da Gama for the following prices or less: From Birmingham £518, from London £540, from Manchester £640
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Vasco da Gama is May.
- Vasco da Gama Airport (GOI) is the main gateway for passengers visiting destinations throughout the state of Goa. While the airport is well located for the southern beaches, if you are travelling to the northern beaches, you may need to factor in extra time to pass the police check post at Zuari Bridge.
- As there are no direct flights to Vasco da Gama from UK airports, the majority of travellers will connect through another Indian city and arrive at the Domestic Terminal. The International Terminal is right next door, and both feature similar facilities.
- If you want to pick up some last-minute souvenirs, travel essentials or duty-free items at Vasco da Gama Airport, you will find a small range of shops scattered throughout both terminals. For passengers arriving on international flights, there is even a duty-free shop in the Arrivals Hall.
- Feeling hungry after your flight to Vasco da Gama? Both local and Western cuisine is on offer at Port Lounge Restaurant, Chicago Crust Take-Away and various airport snack bars.
- Travellers with children on flights to Vasco da Gama can make use of the baby care facilities available in the International and Domestic Terminals. These are, however, only located airside.
- If you’re in need of a bit of TLC while waiting for your onward flight, pay a visit to the O2 Spa at Vasco da Gama Airport. Open from 08:30 to 17:30, it offers a range of treatments, including massages, facials, manicures and pedicures.
FAQs - booking Vasco da Gama flights
How long is the flight to Vasco da Gama?
What is the cheapest flight to Vasco da Gama?
The cheapest airline ticket to Vasco da Gama from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £476 return on the route London to Vasco da Gama. The most popular route is London to Vasco da Gama and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £677 return.
How far is Vasco da Gama airport from central Vasco da Gama?
Vasco da Gama Airport is 1 miles from the centre of Vasco da Gama. View on map.
What is the name of Vasco da Gama’s airport?
Vasco da Gama is served by Vasco da Gama Dabolim Airport, also commonly referred to as Dabolim, Dabolim Airport, Goa Intl, or simply Vasco da Gama Airport. The airport code is GOI.
Are there any hotels near to Vasco da Gama Airport?
There are several hotels close to Vasco da Gama Airport, including the Devasthali Resort (around 10min drive) and the Coconut Creek Resort (15min drive). Several more are located within a 7.5 mile radius of the airport, including 5-star resorts like the Grand Hyatt, Vivanta by Taj Panaji, and the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa.
Is smoking permitted at Vasco da Gama Airport?
Smoking is not permitted in the general terminal building, but travellers on flights to Vasco da Gama won’t have to wait long to have a cigarette – upon disembarking, you will find a dedicated smoking area in the International Arrivals Hall.
Does Vasco da Gama Airport offer currency exchange services?
Yes, currency exchange services are available both airside and landside in the International Arrivals Hall, as well as in the Domestic Departures area. If you plan to withdraw cash, you will find several ATMs both airside and landside but please note that there may be withdrawal limits in place.
What transport options are available from Vasco da Gama Airport?
While there are buses available at the airport, they do not operate on a regular schedule and can often be slow and crowded. The best option for leaving the airport is to take a private transfer (offered by most hotels) or a prepaid taxi. You will find the taxi counter in the Arrivals Hall; simply state your destination and pay the fare to avoid being ripped off. A journey to Panjim takes around 40min and costs ₹ 869 (£9) for a non-AC cab or ₹ 921 (£9.70) for an AC taxi.
Can I rent a car at Vasco da Gama Airport?
If you plan to explore widely in Goa, it may be a good idea to rent a car. Various companies are available at the airport, however it is strongly recommended to book online in advance to ensure both your vehicle and rate. Hiring a driver is also advisable; rates usually start at around ₹ 200 (£2) per day.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Vasco da Gama Plane Tickets(Return)
Cons: It could have been better if it would have been on time and not delayed 2 hrs and I could have made my connection and not have to pay more than $200 for another flight. I am livid. Never again with Air India!!!!
Book Cheap Vasco da Gama Plane Tickets(One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.