Find cheap flights to Edinburgh
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|March||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£124||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Edinburgh
- Looking for cheap airfare to Edinburgh? 25% of our users found return tickets to Edinburgh for the following prices or less: From Belfast £56, from London £66, from Manchester £68
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Edinburgh is January.
- Planning your first flight to Edinburgh? Then stop in at the VisitScotland Information Centre at Edinburgh Turnhouse Airport, commonly referred to as just Edinburgh Airport, where you can receive a trove of information about events, make reservations, pick up a few brochures and plan your trip to Edinburgh or other cities around Scotland.
- There are three lounges at Edinburgh Airport where you can relax during your time at the airport. The British Airways Lounge is located at Gates 1-5; No1 Lounge is accessible to all passengers regardless of airline and is located in the Departures lounge and Aspire Lounge has private booths in case you need a quiet place to work.
- Business travellers and short stay visitors on flights to Edinburgh may prefer to stay in a hotel close to the airport and remove the worry about commuting to the city centre. Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel, Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport and DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Edinburgh Airport are just three vicinity hotels which also offer free hotel shuttle.
- Travellers looking to pick up last-minute first aid or other toiletry items forgotten at home will be happy to hear that there are a couple of stores inside the airport to ease your mind. Superdrug and WHSmith can cater to your over-the-counter needs and also carry beauty products, neck cushions and eye masks.
- If you prefer to park your car at Edinburgh Airport, you’ll be happy to know that there are several choices available for your convenience. Terminal Parking is a short walk from the terminal and offers multi-level or surface parking options or you can make a reservation and use the airport’s Valet Parking service and there is also a long stay option if required.
FAQs - booking Edinburgh flights
How long is the flight to Edinburgh?
What is the cheapest flight to Edinburgh?
Which airlines fly to Edinburgh?
How far is Edinburgh airport from central Edinburgh?
What is the name of Edinburgh’s airport?
What facilities are available for families with children at Edinburgh Airport?
What shopping options are there at Edinburgh Airport?
How do I get to Edinburgh centre from the airport?
What restaurants are there at Edinburgh Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Edinburgh Turnhouse
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Edinburgh Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Edinburgh Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Edinburgh
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.