Find cheap flights to Chicago
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (23% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£626||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Chicago
- Looking for cheap airfare to Chicago? 25% of our users found return tickets to Chicago for the following prices or less: From London £362, from Manchester £413, from Edinburgh Turnhouse £428
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Chicago is November.
- O’Hare International Airport or Chicago Airport is one of the busiest in the world and getting around this Chicago hub is made easier by the ATS rail service which links International terminal 5 with Domestic terminals 1, 2 and 3, the PACE bus stop and the parking areas located around the premises.
- Looking for a place to relax and unwind before or after your flight to Chicago? Terminal Getaway Spa offers three locations to help you do exactly that with a variety of hand, foot and Swedish massages guaranteed to soothe any tension right away located at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 Main building and between Concourses H and K.
- Through the Airline Lounge Service, most domestic and international carriers serving Chicago O’Hare Airport host lounges where you can relax and enjoy a bit of hospitality whether you are a member or not. United Club, British Airways Terraces Lounge and Delta Sky Club are just three of the options to choose from.
- If you’re feeling a bit hungry and have time to spare after your flight to Chicago, there is a plethora of dining options available at Chicago Airport sure to suit every taste. From tavernas like Publican Tavern to wine bars like Bubbles Wine Bar; from the Mediterranean fare of La Tapenade to the German-American menu at Berghoff Café, there’s something for virtually everyone.
- Seaway Bank offers international travellers on flights to Chicago four offices providing currency exchange, cash advances and Cashier Cheques so you can start to explore the city of Chicago without missing a beat. Foreign currency exchange locations are to be found at Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 5 for your convenience.
FAQs - booking Chicago flights
How long is the flight to Chicago?
What is the cheapest flight to Chicago?
Which airlines fly to Chicago?
Which Chicago airport is closest to central Chicago?
What facilities are available for families with children at Chicago Airport?
Are there any onsite hotels at Chicago Airport?
How do I get from Chicago Airport to downtown Chicago?
What shopping options are there at Chicago Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Chicago
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Chicago Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Chicago Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Chicago
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.