Find cheap flights to Miami
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (18% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£588||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Miami
- Looking for cheap airfare to Miami? 25% of our users found return tickets to Miami for the following prices or less: From London £327, from Manchester £416, from Edinburgh Turnhouse £419
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Miami is May.
- Want to stretch your legs and relax after your flight to Miami? Travellers who need some tranquillity and activity during their time at Miami airport can make use of the yoga mats and get some exercise in the airport’s yoga room situated in Terminal H.
- If you have a few hours to spare at Miami Airport, make sure to visit galleries and art exhibitions that are set up around the airport on a regular basis, or look for various forms of art in the public areas of the airport.
- Families with kids can go to interactive play areas for children which will hold the kids’ attention while waiting for a flight. New mothers who are travelling with their newborn babies are welcome to use private nursing suites which are spread around all terminals at Miami Airport and open 24/7.
- If you are in need of a bit of pampering after your long flight to Miami, you can get a massage, a pedicure or a manicure at MIA's Jetsetter Spa which is located in Terminal H.
- For business travellers who need to use a computer or printer and do some work before boarding, Miami Airport offers a business centre and free Wi-Fi connection from all public areas.
- Forgot to pack something for your trip? No need to worry – there are plenty of shops at your disposal on the airport grounds. Air Essentials is where you will find whatever accessories you might need during your travel. If you are looking for books or magazines, go to Book 4 Travel or Simply Books, and if you want to buy souvenirs make sure to stop by Little Havana To Go or Miami To Go stores.
FAQs - booking Miami flights
What is the cheapest flight to Miami?
Which airlines fly to Miami?
How far is Miami airport from central Miami?
What is the name of Miami’s airport?
Is there an onsite hotel at Miami Airport?
How can I reach the city from Miami Airport?
Are there any showers that I can use at Miami Airport?
Does Miami Airport provide services to people travelling with animals?
What are the eating options at Miami Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airlines flying to Miami
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Miami Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Miami Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Miami
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.