Find cheap flights to Palma de Mallorca
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (14% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£173||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Palma de Mallorca
- Looking for cheap airfare to Palma de Mallorca? 25% of our users found return tickets to Palma de Mallorca for the following prices or less: From London £79, from Birmingham £81, from Manchester £86
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Palma de Mallorca is April.
- If you’re flying to Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan Airport with kids, you will find children’s play areas located in all 4 modules A, B, C and D. There is also a baby room located on level 0 in the arrivals hall.
- Looking to hold a meeting at Palma De Mallorca Son Sant Joan Airport? You will find 3 lounges for hire that can be used for meetings, courses, conferences or receptions.
- Skipping the lines during peak season might be a good idea. You can purchase a Fast Lane ticket for around 3.5 GBP which will allow you one priority access within 7 days from the date of purchase. Please be aware that these tickets can’t be returned or refunded. If you are travelling with children, you will automatically have free preferential access to the family security points.
- If you’re driving to the airport, you can make use of the general car park if you’re only there for a few hours, or you can leave your car in the long-stay car park if you’ll be away for a few days. There is a free shuttle bus that can transport passengers between the long-stay car park and the terminal, it operates with a frequency of 4 minutes between services. This is a 24 hour service and you can pre-book to save on parking fees.
- If you would like to relax prior to your flight, you can use one of the 3 VIP lounges at Palma airport. Valldemossa Lounge is situated in the main terminal building, Mediterraneo Lounge is in the boarding area of Module C, and Formentor Lounge is in the passenger zone of Module D. All 3 lounges are open from 6am to 11pm, and the entrance fee is around 27 GBP.
FAQs - booking Palma de Mallorca flights
How long is the flight to Palma de Mallorca?
What is the cheapest flight to Palma de Mallorca?
Which airlines fly to Palma de Mallorca?
How far is Palma de Mallorca airport from central Palma de Mallorca?
What is the name of Palma de Mallorca’s airport?
How do I get from Palma De Mallorca Son Sant Joan Airport to Palma Majorca city?
Are there any onsite hotels at Palma De Mallorca Son Sant Joan Airport?
Can I rent a car from Palma De Mallorca Son Sant Joan Airport?
Which budget airlines fly to Palma De Mallorca Son Sant Joan Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Palma de Mallorca Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Palma de Mallorca Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Palma de Mallorca
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.