Find cheap flights to Valencia
Book Cheap Valencia Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Valencia Plane Tickets (One-way)
Pros: The crew was very professional and I cannot complain about that.
Cons: Budapest airport has tricky terminal for the Wizzair planes. You have to go outside the main terminal to get to the Wizz terminals and then you have to go outside again to get to the plane. It was really weird but I understand that as it is a low budget flight provider. The thing that made me really upset was that we all (passengers) left the terminal to get to the plane and we had to wait outside till we could start entering the plane. I really don’t understand why someone made us to wait outside while it’s freezing cold when the doors are not open or plane is not ready. That was unreasonable and ruined my trip.
Pros: Quite frankly, I did not like nor was I amazed by the flight overall. The flight was 80 minutes late w/o any giudense by any easyjet airport staff. Passengers were left on their own to figure out things. Gate change w/o enough notice. Easyjet rented another company's airplane. Landing was horrible.
Cons: Everything should've been planned better.
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Valencia
- Looking for cheap airfare to Valencia? 25% of our users found return tickets to Valencia for the following prices or less: From Bristol £60, from London £95, from Manchester £108
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Valencia is January.
- Travelling with a disabled person or you yourself require special assistance after your flight to Valencia? Well, you don’t need to worry as the airport is well equipped to handle your situation. There are qualified personnel there who can assist with baggage, check-in procedures as well as guide you through the security checkpoints.
- Is this your first flight to Valencia? If so, it’s a good idea to stop by the Tourist Info Valencia desk located on the Ground floor of the Arrivals Hall and collect valuable information about transportation as well as tourist brochures so you can make the most of your time in the city.
- If you’re going to Mestalla Stadium to watch a football game after your flight to Valencia you can take the Line 5 subway from the airport to Aragon Station and then it’s a 5 minutes’ walk to the venue, total travel time about 32 minutes while it’s a 13-minute trip by car or taxi (depending on traffic and the weather) via the CV-30 for the 15 kilometre journey.
- Visitors to Valencia have the option of taking the Line 150: Valencia Airport bus or one of two MetroValencia subway trains: Line 3 or Line 5, all of which will connect you to downtown Valencia. Taxis are also available (minimum fare about €5.40 - £4.75) and car rental is also an option.
- If you need to stop somewhere and have a meal at Valencia Airport you can check out La Pausa restaurant or Mahou Sports Bar both of which are in the Boarding Area of the Departures Lounge. For lighter fare, Caffe Ritazza and So! Coffee can be found in the Public Area of the Departures Lounge.
FAQs - booking Valencia flights
What is the cheapest flight to Valencia?
The cheapest airline ticket to Valencia from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £61 return on the route London to Valencia. The most popular route is London to Valencia and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £152 return.
Which airlines fly to Valencia?
In general from United Kingdom, easyJet, Ryanair and British Airways fly the most to Valencia. The most popular route is from London, and easyJet, British Airways & Ryanair fly this route the most.
How far is Valencia airport from central Valencia?
Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the centre of Valencia. View on map.
What is the name of Valencia’s airport?
Valencia is served by Valencia Airport, also commonly referred to as Valencia. The airport code is VLC.
What facilities are available for business travellers at Valencia Airport?
Valencia Airport hosts a meeting room, capacity 50 persons as well as the Rafael Martinez Esteve conference room, capacity 80 persons both of which are ideal for press conferences, product launches or business meetings and come furnished with audio-visual, computer and video conferencing equipment to suit your needs. Both are located on the second floor of the Passenger Terminal.
Which hotels offer free airport shuttle in Valencia?
While there are no hotels located within the airport premises, Travelodge Valencia Aeropuerto is about a ten-minute walk away. There is also a long list of hotels in Valencia that provide their guests with complimentary shuttle service to and from Valencia Airport. Two such hotels are Tryp Valencia Azafata Hotel and Hotel Tactica.
What parking options are there at Valencia Airport?
There are four parking options available at Valencia Airport: Car Park 1 is the short-stay parking good for less than four days and the Long-Stay car park is recommended for vacation or long journey requirements. There is also Express parking ideal for pick-ups and drop-offs, one for hire cars and the other for private cars, both located next to the terminal building.
How do I exchange money at Valencia Airport?
Foreign visitors on flights to Valencia should be aware that there are no exchange offices at the airport, so you’ll have to use an ATM to convert your money. Bankia (Sevired) and Euronet both operate ATMs one each in the Arrivals hall and one each in the Departures hall.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.