Find cheap flights to Warsaw
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£192||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Warsaw
- Looking for cheap airfare to Warsaw? 25% of our users found return tickets to Warsaw for the following prices or less: From Birmingham £58, from Doncaster Sheffield £58, from Bristol £85
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Warsaw is January.
- If you are feeling hungry after your flight to Warsaw there are a number of restaurants and cafes where you can satisfy that hunger. There are coffee shops such as Costa Coffee and Illy in case you need that morning coffee as well as restaurants for you to try out Polish cuisine, such as Misa Bar Mleczny. McDonald’s also exists at the airport.
- For families with babies or young children Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport has baby care facilities throughout the terminal equipped with change tables and feeding chairs. There is also a children’s play area, for children over the age of 3, which has a soft carpet and has a selection of toys, wendy houses, slides and swings.
- For travellers who like to watch the planes go by, Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport has a covered observation deck that you can access for free. You can sit up here and drink your coffee while overlooking the activity of the airport. You can also access the airport wi-fi from up here.
- Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport was one of the first airports in the region to install drinking fountains for its passengers. There are three of these fountains situated throughout the terminal building and you can drink directly from the fountain or fill up your water bottle so that you don’t need to buy plastic bottles before your flight.
- Travellers who have work to do or would just like to be away from the buzz of the airport can take advantage of one of the five executive lounges that Warsaw Frederic Chopin has to offer. Some of the lounges are exclusively for business class travellers and airline card holders but the Preludium Executive Lounge and the Bolero Executive Lounge will accept all passengers upon the payment of a fee which is around PLN130 (roughly GBP27).
FAQs - booking Warsaw flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United Kingdom to Warsaw Frederic Chopin due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Warsaw?
What is the cheapest flight to Warsaw?
Which airlines fly to Warsaw?
How far is Warsaw airport from central Warsaw?
What is the name of Warsaw’s airport?
Is it possible to hire a car at Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport?
Are there hotels near Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport?
Is there parking at Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport?
Can I travel from Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport to the city on public transport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Warsaw?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Warsaw?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Warsaw?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Warsaw?
Top airlines flying to Warsaw Frederic Chopin
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Warsaw Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.