Find cheap flights to Atlanta
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (20% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£784||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Atlanta
- Looking for cheap airfare to Atlanta? 25% of our users found return tickets to Atlanta for the following prices or less: From Edinburgh Turnhouse £447, from Manchester £477, from London £507
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Atlanta is November.
- One of the biggest and busiest transport hubs in the entire world, Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL) consists of a Domestic and International Terminal split between seven concourses. To transfer between them, you can use the moving walkways in the pedestrian tunnel or hop on the free underground Plane Train.
- If you have some time to spend at Atlanta Airport, why not take in some culture? The Airport Art Program sees permanent and rotating exhibits – including paintings, textiles, sculptures and photographs – installed across the airport. A full list of what’s on can be found on the airport website.
- Get your holiday off to a good start as soon as your flight to Atlanta lands by enjoying some of the live music performances staged across the airport. From Southern blues to Caribbean steel drums, there’s an eclectic line up to suit all tastes.
- Business travellers on flights to Atlanta can catch up on work as soon as they land by heading to the Business Center in Centrepoint F. Open 24 hours a day, it offers essential services such as printing, computer workstations and private boardrooms.
- Young travellers can let off steam at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport by visiting the children’s play area located in T6. There are also plenty of shops available stocking children’s toys, games, books and colouring equipment.
FAQs - booking Atlanta flights
What is the cheapest flight to Atlanta?
Which airlines fly to Atlanta?
How far is Atlanta airport from central Atlanta?
What is the name of Atlanta’s airport?
Is Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport an airline hub?
What kind of services does Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport offer?
Is there an on-site hotel at Atlanta Airport?
What is the fastest way to get from Atlanta Airport to the city centre?
Can I transfer from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport to rail connections?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Atlanta Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Atlanta Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Atlanta
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.