Find cheap flights to Bucharest
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (5% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£229||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bucharest
- Looking for cheap airfare to Bucharest? 25% of our users found return tickets to Bucharest for the following prices or less: From London £94, from Liverpool J. Lennon £108, from Birmingham £127
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bucharest is November.
- Bucharest Henri Coanda International Airport (OTP), commonly referred to as just Bucharest Airport is the main international airport in the capital city of Romania. Inside the airport there is a post office where you can drop off postcards and purchase GSM mobile cards among other services and is located in the corridor between the Arrivals and Departures Terminals.
- If you’re planning a short stay in Bucharest it’s a good idea to book a hotel near Bucharest Airport. Travellers can freshen up or get some sleep booking a Day Room at Angelo by Vienna House Airporthotel Bucharest or make a reservation at either RIN Airport Hotel or Best Western Plus Briston Hotel.
- International passengers on flights to Bucharest can take advantage of several ATMs for currency exchange transactions. ATMs are found at the Baggage Reclaim area and in the Public Area of the Arrivals Terminal and there is a QUICK Exchange along the passage connecting the Arrivals and Departure terminals as well as Western Union wire transfer service at the Romanian Bank for Development.
- Economy Class passengers can avail themselves of one of three lounges at Bucharest Henri Coanda Airport: the MasterCard Business Lounge, the Satellite Business Lounge and the Tarom Business Lounge are all located in the International Departure Terminal and there is also a lounge for Business Class passengers in Departures Terminal non-Schengen area.
- If you forgot your headache medicine at home or need last minute cosmetics or other first aid supplies then visit 2mPharma Pharmacy located between the Arrival and Departure Terminals at Bucharest Henri Coanda Airport where travellers can take care of their over-the-counter needs along with purchasing toiletries and other beauty products.
FAQs - booking Bucharest flights
How long is the flight to Bucharest?
What is the cheapest flight to Bucharest?
Which airlines fly to Bucharest?
Which Bucharest airport is closest to central Bucharest?
How do I get to Bucharest from Bucharest Henri Coanda Airport?
What facilities are available for families with children at Bucharest Henri Coanda Airport?
What shopping options are there at Bucharest Henri Coanda Airport?
What restaurants are there at Bucharest Henri Coanda Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Bucharest
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Bucharest Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Bucharest Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.