Find cheap flights to Madrid
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£187||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Madrid
- Looking for cheap airfare to Madrid? 25% of our users found return tickets to Madrid for the following prices or less: From Birmingham £64, from London £77, from Manchester £83
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be April, May and June. The cheapest month to fly to Madrid is January.
- If you have a stopover in Madrid Barajas and want to walk around freely without carrying your hand luggage with you, you can use the Left Luggage Offices, a luggage deposit service. You can find them in Terminals 1, 4 on level 0, open 24 hours, 365 days. In Terminal 2, the office is on level 1, and is open from 5am to 10pm, 365 days.
- If you’re flying with kids, you can make use of the Kindergarten service, which is free if you present your boarding pass. You can find Kindergartens in Terminals 2 and 4. In addition, should you need it, these same terminals offer a kids’ area and breast-feeding lounge that can be used between 8am and 8pm.
- Each of the terminals offers a VIP Lounge accessible with Priority Pass, a card that can be purchased beforehand and which allows members access to over 1200 lounges around the world. These lounges offer internet and printing services, catering, and in addition the one in Terminal 2 offers showers and a working area.
- Looking to rent a car while in Madrid? You will find all car rental companies located at the arrival areas of terminals 1 and 4. In Terminal 1 they are located on level 0 in front of the baggage claim hall 2 area, and at Terminal 4 they are located on level 1.
- For some rest after a long flight to Madrid Barajas airport, why not rent one of the 22 Air Rooms to sleep or rest for a few hours? These rooms are all located in the public area of Terminal 4 and are ideal for passengers in transit or those who have an early morning flight to catch.
FAQs - booking Madrid flights
How long is the flight to Madrid?
What is the cheapest flight to Madrid?
Which airlines fly to Madrid?
How far is Madrid airport from central Madrid?
What is the name of Madrid’s airport?
How do I travel between terminals at Madrid Barajas airport?
What train services are available from Madrid Barajas airport to the centre of Madrid?
What terminals do buses leave from in direction of the city centre?
Are there any parking options at the Madrid Barajas airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Madrid Barajas
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Madrid Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Madrid Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Madrid
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.