Find cheap flights to Phoenix
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Phoenix
- Looking for cheap airfare to Phoenix? 25% of our users found return tickets to Phoenix for the following prices or less: From London £557, from Manchester £894, from Glasgow Intl £1803
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Phoenix is January.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport (PHX) has plenty to keep travellers entertained. Take in a bit of local culture by visiting the Airport Museum exhibitions, which include works of art and aviation history.
- The PHX Sky Train is a convenient way of getting around this large airport – while Terminals 2 and 3 are connected by a covered walkway, passengers transferring from Terminal 3 to 4 will need to take the free people mover shuttle.
- Travellers with pets on flights to Phoenix can make use of several pet relief areas. Located both in-terminal beyond security and outdoors in public areas, they are equipped with drinking water, relief areas and space in which to walk.
- Charging points are available throughout the terminals at Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport, offering both USB ports and classic plug sockets. Make use of comfortable seating at the lobby charging tables or one of the "Get Plugged In" kiosks.
- Feeling thirsty after your flight to Phoenix? Drinking water fountains offering bottle refill functions are available at various points throughout the terminals.
- Flights to Phoenix can be long, so if you feel the need to stretch your legs, the airport has you covered. The FitPHX walking path links Gates A and D in Terminal 4 to help you get your circulation going again.
FAQs - booking Phoenix flights
How long is the flight to Phoenix?
|Flights from London||10h 35m|
What is the cheapest flight to Phoenix?
The cheapest airline ticket to Phoenix from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £532 return on the route London to Phoenix. The most popular route is London to Phoenix and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £549 return.
Which airlines fly to Phoenix?
In general from United Kingdom, American Airlines, Finnair and Iberia fly the most to Phoenix. The most popular route is from London, and American Airlines, Finnair & Iberia fly this route the most.
How far is Phoenix airport from central Phoenix?
Phoenix Airport is 4 miles from the centre of Phoenix. View on map.
What is the name of Phoenix’s airport?
Phoenix is served by Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport, also commonly referred to as Phoenix Sky Harbor, Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl, Sky Harbor Intl, or simply Phoenix Airport. The airport code is PHX.
Is there an on-site hotel at Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport?
While there is no on-site hotel, if you are arriving late and want to fall straight into bed you can book a room at an establishment close to the airport. Aloft Phoenix Airport is located close to the PHX Sky Train terminal and also offers a free shuttle, while the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport and Hyatt Place Tempe Phoenix Airport are both 8min away and offer free transfers upon request.
What is the fastest way to get from Phoenix Airport to the city centre?
Downtown Phoenix is under 4 mi from Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport and takes around 10min to access by car. Taxis are available 24/7 outside the terminals and operate on a flat rate of $17 (£13) to Downtown, while shared van services provide another quick mode of transport for around $12-46 (£9-35) per person, depending on your destination. Prefer public transport? The PHX Sky Train connects to Valley Metro light rail station, which runs services to the city centre every 12-20min and costs $2 (£1.50) for a single journey.
Where can I get a late-night bite to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport?
There are plenty of food and drink shops to choose from at the airport, including several that are open 24h for travellers on late flights to Phoenix. Premiere Grab & Go in Terminal 2, Peet’s Coffee in Terminal 3, and Starbucks and Wildflower Bread Company in Terminal 4 are all located pre-security so accessible to passengers arriving and departing.
What facilities does Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport offer for families?
Passengers on flights to Phoenix with young children will find the usual family restrooms and nursing stations available in each terminal building. Slightly older children can let off steam at the play areas located airside in each terminal, and there are plenty of toyshops available for last-minute entertainment.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Phoenix Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Seats were comfortable. Entertainment system stopped working part way through
Cons: Boarding at Brussels was awful. After arriving from another international city and having to go through security, I was informed , just before boarding that I had to go to a location 20 gates away and wait in a long line for another security sticker. It was very confusing.
Pros: The crew on this flight were excellent. Friendly and professional. Attentive and patient.
Cons: The food needs major improvement. What has happened to Lufthansa??? Other people I know on different flights also have big complaints about the food.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.